Monday, September 30, 2013

Whats New:

So my sissy had to draw a picture for her art class and this is what she drew!!!! OMG its incredible i love it sooo much! i told her to make a photo copy for me i want it lol shes also going to sketch me some new pics for my room too lol (alex romeo is next to me nagging me to put him in my blog so there . . . . he is now mentioned :/ ) anyways yesterday my family and i went to church and are deciding to become more involved again. . .i didnt realize how much i really missed it. me and alex are going to cross current again (a teen group) and im volunteering to help with the little kids church and some camp thing that they do for 6 weeks straight that helps little kids who dont go to church and have really bad home lives. so im really excited about that. i got two new weapons yesterday too, and i made a kimono out of a curtain (post pics later today) it looks really cool lol  (Halloween costume for this year, its an excuse to get to carry around a weapon lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment