Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Newest Chinese Fans!!!:

My new bamboo fans came in the mail today! :) these ones are super light and are 15 inches across, and my previous metal one is 13 inches across. they're so pretty, i love them! its much better using 2 at once instead of just 1. i plan on getting one more black dragon one (to complete the set later) and a pair of my own kamas. . .ive been training with a pair that im borrowing and i absolutely LOVE training with them, so im now going to buy a pair and then when they come return them to their owner. im so happy i got to try them out. ive been training all my katas free hand and then doing them again with each weapon i have, well the sais, kamas, and fans. and then i do kai dan with my bo staff, and im you tubing videos on how to use my 3 section bo staff cause i deff wanna make sure i use it right so i dont hurt myself or anyone around me LOL i go over the kali stick patterns too, but its hard without a second person. over all im enjoying all my latest, and previous weapons and keeping up with my training as best i can. 

new fans

new fans next to my 13 inch metal fan

No comments:

Post a Comment