Sunday, August 18, 2013

North East Open Tournament in Albany!!!!!:

on Friday night there was a Gala with Martial Arts Demos, and Speeches, which was really fun!

Pics from the Gala:
Dan, Mr. Premo, and me



me and my sister Alex


Martial Arts Demos at the Gala:













Tournament the next Morning:











me, Dad, and Mom







Mr. Premo's Tournament Kata:





Mr. Premo won 3rd Place

me getting ready:





My Tournament Kata:


i won 1st place
 Mr. Premo's Bo Staff Kata:
Mr. Premo won 1st place

My Sparring match:

i won 1st place
 Dan's Sparring Matches:







Dan won 1st Place
 Me warming up again:



my trophies so far

me and mom

me and Mr. Premo
 Mr. Premo's Sparring Match:



 Trophy Shelf so far (i have a 3rd place trophy coming cause they didnt have enough but i won 3rd place in the Extreme Weapons Kata)


i have videos of some of the events but i have to figure out how to get them off my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment