Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fashion Blogger:

www.trend-setters92.webnode.com

so i have decided that my career will deff be in fashion. . .i have done alot of research these past few days and realized that some of my other options unfortunately will prob not work out in the end, so i am debating between fashion designer or fashion stylist which both sound really fun! in the mean time i have started a fashion blog to update fashion trends, my opinions, etc. its still a major work in progress but up above is a link to it, this blog is still my life blog that i will update frequently, but in case your interested in viewing some fashion trendy stuff, you can visit my new blog too. i am also going to try to put together a fashion portfolio to get prepared.

~Sammie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment