Friday, September 27, 2013

Day at School:

So like 90% of today of school has been in the library today (1st, 2nd, 4th, lunch, 10th, and 11th period) O.O  Mr. Hunkins hasn't been at school for 3 days so i have to go to the library to eat lunch :( i miss the band room, and i miss Mr. Hunkins, i can't wait to see him on Monday. I signed up to donate blood next Friday which im NOT looking forward to -_- ...i cant stand needles, but oh well. Alex and Aimee were with me today a the library for a bit too. . .we look over and Alex is typing fiercely with a creepy face and a blank screen. . .(she worries me alot sometimes lol) im excited for the college trip on tuesday though :) 
Alex today in the library. . .


My "logo" that Daykota made me just cause she was bored lol i have it for my email picture now

No comments:

Post a Comment