Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Weekend:

News of the Last few days before School starts:
  • So my Aunt and Uncle came up this week to visit with there 6 week old baby named Alyssa. She is soooo beautiful and sweet! she didnt really cry at all. she was dedicated at the church on Sunday and we all went to lunch at pizza hut afterwards. my Great Aunt Meredith took photos of the family at Pizza Hut and at the Church. my family and i didnt realize how much we missed going to church. 
  • Today me and Alex marched in the Labor Day Parade and visited with Alyssa, Aunt Reba and Uncle Bryan. i absolutely loved holding my niece! i want a baby so badly now LOL we also had a BBQ at my Grandparents for more visiting. everyone had speedies, hamburgers, and hot-dogs, and me and mom had portobello mushrooms instead of the meat on hamburger rolls, which was pretty delicious :p
  • yesterday night i dyed my hair light brown which was supposed to stay in for only 10 minutes. . .it was in for 2 hours (not on purpose, long story)    O_O    so now its very dark brown almost black but luckily my hair isn't fried or anything shockingly, and it will fade in like 2 weeks LOL thank god its still soft, and you'd never really know it was in that long. you can see the color in pictures of me holding Alyssa LOL 
  • school is starting this week and im exhausted by the thought. . .one year left of highschool and im graduated, which is a very exciting thought. ive been debating many career paths this summer, i am close to an idea of what i want, but i deff need to narrow it down even more so. me and mom have been looking into colleges, but we just need me to decide what i want exactly for our search. 
  • my new job just offered me to upgrade to waitressing already too on the 3rd night of working there. ive been working 2 jobs, but now im thinking im just going to quit the first one and work only at my new one, which is awesome cause my first one really sucks LOL


Grandpa, Alex, Dad, Mom, Me, Grandma

Alyssa being dedicated

Alex

Me

Alex, Dad, Mom, Me














Aunt Reba, and Uncle Bryan


















No comments:

Post a Comment