Friday, October 4, 2013

New Fans!

My fans came in today! (sooner than i thought) lol i love them, theyre soooo pretty! today i had to give blood O_O . . .it was absolutely terrifying! i dont think i have ever shaked that much before in my whole life lol it wasnt as bad as i pictured though. i was scared to death the whole time leading up to it, and when she went to put the needle in she missed the vein! and then she digged around in my arm trying to find one!!!! ahhhhhh!!!! -_- . . .but once the needle was in my arm everything was fine and it didnt hurt or anything. the feeling of the needle just freaks me right out lol plus i got free food so thats a plus :p overall im glad i did it, and id do it again. but man! until the needles in my arm im a nervous wreck! i figured id give my body a break today so im not training, i have to work tonight and i dont want to overtax myself lol 
new fans!

My fan collection lol
Me using the new fans :






No comments:

Post a Comment