Thursday, October 10, 2013

First Night Teaching at the Church:

                        So it was me and Vicky and 4 girls signed up for the sewing class (which is awesome cause we are making dresses!) :) soooo excited! it went really well too, i love teaching the class so much :) they all seemed to really love my dresses that ive made, and we gave them the option of dresses or purses since the class was a decent size lol we made our designs, picked fabric and ribbon samples, and next class we are cutting out patterns, ironing, and beginning sewing the dresses. the girls seem really excited to start and they all hugged me before they left for the night. theyre about 11 years old and they go to different schools, i think olivia is around 7 or 8 maybe? they all are pretty mature though so it helps alot cause then we can do more fun things and let them participate in the actual sewing part of the project. tonight is a sleep over with aimee which im super psyched for!!!!! Halloween music video! yes! ;P shes picking me up after work with her mom and me and her are writing and setting up everything for filming tomorrow :) 

                       I know my "fellow chums" are excited to see my updates and cant possibly know how to go on without seeing me update everything thats going on in my life, so dont worry. . .your leader will keep you posted! (inside joke meant for my daddy :p lol)

                       today a canton representative came to talk to us and i asked alot of questions. (and aimee) . . .(i think people were getting sick of us) O.O . . .she has seen me so many times she calls me by my name now lol and she say my transcript and i can get into Canton easily! :D so yay! 

. . .Aimee?

Victoria and me






Our sewing class










No comments:

Post a Comment