Friday, November 1, 2013

Whats New:

         There is only 2 more classes left for sewing and im sad lol i love getting to hang out with these girls, they're so amazing and im really glad ive gotten the chance to know them. They've been awesome students, and im hoping to have the dresses done on the next class so we can possibly have a photo shoot on the last one lol but idk how that will work out. Im crossing my fingers ;P

          Tonight is the Music Cabare at the Italian American Club, im so excited! i get to help serve drinks (nothing new lol) and im playing a solo tonight as part of the entertainment lol im a little nervous cause the solo's not my best im still learning it and its my all-county jazz audition piece too O.O . . .which is next wednesday (crossing fingers) so wish me luck tonight! ill need it lol 

          Next week i have a college open house and im super happy! me and mom are going to have the day together and go apartment shopping and stuff ill need, and get to check out one of the colleges im into :) its gonna be awesome!

         I can hardly believe we are in another month already! its so amazing :) time is just totally flying by i cant believe it. i have a SAT test tomorow  -_-   . . .joy. . .so my day will be taken up with trying not to rip my hair out on math questions lol over all everything is pretty good. although my school work load is absolutley insane this year O_O  whoever said that the work gets easier on your last year totally lied!!!! i am being totally stressed out with millions of stupid computer projects, and they need to be printed and of course our computer at home wont open any of the school project websites i need, and i have no printer so im going a little crazy but im getting the hang of juggling the school work lol 
Ysabella's Dress so far



me working on Olivia's dress




No comments:

Post a Comment