Sunday, May 19, 2013

Prom Night!!!! :

My prom dress that i made (it has over 40 yards of tool and netting under the dress)  

Pictures from about 3 or 4 weeks before prom when i finished my dress at about 11:45 at night







Prom Night Pictures:
Mom helping put my shoes on, because i couldn't reach them over all the netting lol


i made the head band and necklace to match the dress 



Me and my "prom date" Bailey... I didnt have a date, and i didnt want to be alone
so i took one of my best friends, which i am really glad i did

We met up at around 6 to take pre-prom pictures










Jen, me, and Bailey

other people getting pictures taken (it kinda felt like the red carpet before the oscars) lol

Aimee, me and Bailey....we met up with Aimee and Hiram when they finally arrived, and aimee's mom was kind enough to give us all a ride to pizza hut for dinner

the car was just a little cramped lol thats how my dress was when i pushed it down

Bailey, Aimee, and her date Hiram

Aimee, Hiram, Bailey and me at Pizza Hut for dinner


I made the mistake of drinking alot of raspberry tea at Pizza Hut....... 

Bryan, Bailey and Aimee



Aimee and Hiram

Deonna

Mckenna 



Kate and Cody

James and Mckenna

Mckenna, Andrew, and Autumn


David, Wonika, Aimee, Haram 

me and Bailey

Bailey and Mackenzie

Allison

Me and Allison

Bailey, Brittany, Ryan

Bailey, Andrew, Micha


Jen, and her date Bonnie


Andrew, Micha, and Tristan 


Singles table! LOL this is where anyone without a date sat during the slow songs

Alex and Steph


Mackenzie, and Chelsea

after 11:30 everyone left, and we had the cafeteria to ourselves pretty much. it was alot more fun :)
me and Bailey spun all over the place in our big dresses lol




Quotes of the Night that only our Prom group Would Really Get:

  • "oh my god, its and alpaca-lipse!"-Bailey
  • "What is the science behind this (points to menu asking the waitress)"-Hiram
  • "hash-tag prom problems (as me and Bailey struggle to walk through the memorial park losing pieces of netting)- Bailey
  • "so where do we want to go now? (aimee says in the car)""Can we go to McDonnalds? i forgot my work schedule"- Sammie
  • "i wanna go to Narnia, i think i would be more accepted there!!!! (Bailey)""Why is that? (Aimee)""Because shes obviously hiding goat legs under her big dress"-Sammie
  • "there are like 7 cop cars that went by (Aimee's mom)""Oh no did they find my cousin?" -Hiram (Hiram is a Puerto Rican)
  • "We should go to my moms house (Bailey)""Does it have an x-box? (Hiram)"Hiram!!!(Aimee)""im sorry my beautiful princess.....please dont kill me."-Hiram
  • "....oh no (Sammie)" "what (everyone in the back seat)""i have to pee (Sammie)" "Again?????"-Everyone
  • "That guy is sooo cool!!! he has a remote control car, can we go see it???" -Bailey
  • "excuse me miss....thats a beautifull dress (in a creepy voice)" -some random old guy at McDonnalds to Bailey
  • "I DONT ENGLISH!!!" -Bailey
  • "I dont Math on the weekends, ok!!" -Sammie


No comments:

Post a Comment